|Debut:||The Ultimate Fun Book! (1990)|
Wilma is the twin sister of Wenda (who later replaced her as Where's Wally's female character). The two appeared together in The Magnificent Poster Book. Like Waldo, Wilma wrote postcards. They were often to the reader or Wally, and were sent with her own photo-stamp (similar to Waldo). She introduced herself in The Ultimate Fun book saying:
- ...My name is Wilma and from now on I'm going wherever you go. Just for fun, of course! Have you noticed me yet, have you spotted me in the crowd?...And have you met my dog Woof? Oh wow, actually where is he?...
Wilma first appeared in 1990 in Where's Wally: The Ultimate Fun Book.
Wilma's wardrobe includes a red and white striped shirt, blue skirt, red and white striped stockings, glasses, and her red and white bobbled hat.
Here are just a selection love messages found in their postcards:
- "Everthing's going swimmingly well between Wilma and me..." - Wally
- "Incredible! Fantastic! Get this! Is it real? Badboom goes my heart at the thought of Wilma..." - Wally
- "There are no two ways about it, Mr. Wally - you have changed my life in the most amazing fashion." - Wilma
- "(And Wally, I just thought of another name for you: Mr. Wally Walking-Stick, Ha ha ha!)" - Wilma
- "Well, Wally, we're going on together now, you and me...and Woof." - Wilma
Wilma would refer to Wally with fun and joking names. These include:
- Mr. Wonderful Wally Wottastar
- Mr. Wally Wide-Eyes
- Mr. Wally Walking-Stick
- Mr. Wally Whizzband
- Mr. Wally Wotnext
- Mr. Wally One-Way
- Mr. Wally Whim-Wham
- Mr. Wally Whirligig
- Mr. Wally Wottastar